Effective Date: June 2023
Verovian Healthcare Recruitment works with both NHS and private healthcare providers, providing a range of recruitment services, including temporary and permanent placements, executive search, and managed services.
Our team is experienced recruiters who work closely with clients to understand their specific needs and requirements, and then match them with the most suitable candidates. We have a database of qualified and experienced healthcare professionals, which allows us to quickly and efficiently fill job vacancies.
At Verovian Healthcare Recruitment Agency, we focus on providing high-quality staffing solutions to healthcare providers.
We collect personal data to provide better services to all our users. We collect and process personal data for specific, legitimate purposes, and we only collect the minimum amount of data that is necessary to achieve those purposes. We ensure that personal data is accurate, up to date, and relevant to the purpose for which it was collected.
We use appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We only share personal data with third parties where necessary and with appropriate safeguards in place.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
We use the information we collect to connect you with potential employers and job opportunities. This may involve:
We do not share your personal data with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of Verovian Healthcare Recruitment Agency except in the following cases:
With your consent: We will share your personal data with companies, organisations, or individuals outside of Verovian Healthcare Recruitment Agency when we have your consent to do so.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any third part with whom we share your personal datails with is bound by appropriate confidentiality and data protection obligations, and that they only use your personal data for the purposes for which we shared.
• Sharing your CV or job application with the hiring manager or recruitment team for evaluation purposes.
• Sharing your personal data with third-party recruiters or recruitment agencies for booking confirmation or candidate sourcing purposes.
• Conducting a disclosure and barring service (DBS) check which may involve sharing your personal data with a third-party screening company to verify your employment history, education, and criminal record, among other things.
Strictly necessary cookies: Our Team we used various functions such as authentication. A necessary cookie might be used to keep a user logged in to their account. The law allows for a distinction between ‘strictly necessary’ cookies, such as those which enable websites to operate properly, and those which are not strictly necessary, such as tracking cookies, or cookies used for the purpose of web analytics.
IP Address: These are addresses Our team used to block or allow to access to a website or online service based on geographic location or known threats.
Analytical cookies or Functionality cookies IP: With regards to IP addresses, Our healthcare recruitment platform may use IP addresses to identify the geographic location of candidates and to personalise their experience based on their location It helps on our team to use this to improve the user experience of the recruitment process.
Targeting cookies: We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. The website may use a targeting cookie to collect information about your browsing behavior.
Under the Data Protection Act 2018, you have the right to find out what information we store about you. These include the right to:
• be informed about how your data is being used
• access personal data
• have incorrect data updated
• have data erased
• stop or restrict the processing of your data
• data portability (allowing you to get and reuse your data for different services)
• object to how your data is processed in certain circumstances
You also have rights when an organisation is using your personal data for:
• automated decision-making processes (without human involvement) profiling, for example to predict your behaviour or interests.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation of the European Union that governs the processing data. GDPR applies to our collection, use, and storage of personal data.
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we hold about you, these include:
The right to request access to your personal information
The right to request that your personal information be rectified or erased
The right to request a restriction of the processing of your personal information
The right to request a copy of the information we have about you
When You ‘Refer a Friend
If you recommend a friend, we will contact that person to gain their Information, and we use your name as reference in the Introduction
To exercise these rights, please follow the instructions provided in our services or contact us at [email protected]
If you would like to request the deletion of your account and associated data, please click here:
Changes to our privacy may involve updating a policy to comply with new data protection laws or to address concerns raised by our users. Our Team are required to notify our users about changes we made to the policy and obtain their consent if necessary. You will have the opportunity to review and understand that changes made to the policy and to opt-out of any data processing activities that they do not agree with.
We take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use, and protect your personal data in accordance with data protection laws.
Purposes for which we use your personal data:
• We collect and process your personal data to evaluate your job application, including your work experience, qualifications, education, and skills.
• We may collect and process your personal data to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as equal opportunity employment laws or immigration laws.
• We only collect and process your personal data for the specific purposes for which it was collected, and we do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We take appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data and only share with authorized personnel.
Legal basis for processing your personal data:
• The legitimate interests of the healthcare provider
• Your explicit consent.
• The legal obligation of the healthcare provider
Your rights under data protection laws:
• The right to access your personal data
• The right to rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
• The right to erasure of your personal data.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
How we protect your personal data:
• We have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
• We ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your personal data.
• We regularly review and update our security measures to ensure they remain effective.
How long we retain your personal data:
• We May collect and retain personal data for the purpose of statistical analysis to evaluate the effectiveness of our recruitment efforts.
• We may collect and retain personal data for the purpose of conducting background checks, such as verifying employment history and criminal records.
How we share your personal data:
• We may share your personal data with hiring managers within our organisation who are involved in the recruitment process.
• We may disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.